Web Site Terms & Conditions
Use of the Danross Engineering Ltd web site is subject to the Terms & Conditions shown below. Use of this web site indicates your acceptance of these terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
This web site is owned and operated by Danross Engineering Ltd (“Danross Engineering”).
The intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in this web site, and the Danross Engineering business including the names, logos, concepts, ideas, know-how, processes, architecture, design templates, engineering drawings and software are and shall remain the property of Danross Engineering Ltd.
No unauthorised copying, reproduction, disassembly or reverse engineering is permitted.
Danross Engineering recognises the importance of privacy and security to persons accessing this web site. The following is a summary of our privacy and security policy.
- For those who browse the Danross Engineering web site but do not submit a form, no information is collected.
- For those who do submit a form, Danross Engineering records your personal details, e-mail address and requirements on its database. Due diligence is taken to ensure that this information can only be accessed by Danross Engineering staff, and is only used to send the information requested.
- Danross Engineering will delete your personal details stored on its database on receipt of a personal delete request from you quoting your personal details and original e-mail message or date of completion of form.
- Danross Engineering does not create or use any cookies – small text files stored on your hard disk.
- Danross Engineering does not use any “spyware” to monitor how you use your computer.
- Danross Engineering does not share your personal information with any third parties.
- Danross Engineering will endeavour to respond promptly to any persons expressing concern about its privacy and security provisions, and to take appropriate action should these concerns be acknowledged by Danross Engineering.
Notice of Confidentiality: Any e-mail sent that is sent by Danross Engineering, its contents and any attachments are intended solely for the attention of the addressee/s and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose any part of any message received or its attachments and if you receive a message in error, please delete this message from your system and notify the sender immediately.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free. Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in messages received which may arise as a result of internet transmission.
The contents of any attachment to e-mails received may contain software viruses which could damage the recipients’ computer system. While Danross Engineering has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, liability cannot be accepted for any damage, which may be sustained as a result of software viruses. Virus checks should be carried out before opening any attachment.
E-mail messages from Danross Engineering are prepared using information believed by the author(s) to be reliable and accurate, but Danross Engineering makes no warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular Danross Engineering does not accept responsibility for changes made to e-mails after transmission.
Any opinions expressed in an e-mail document and any attachments are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by Danross Engineering or its subsidiaries unless clearly indicated in the message and the authority of the author to so bind Danross Engineering is duly verified.
Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure that the information contained within this web site is accurate, Danross Engineering does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Danross Engineering is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
Danross Engineering Ltd
147 Albert Road West, Bolton, BL1 5EB
Registration No: 06966772